Watch Pakistani Dramas, Talk shows, News Videos, Morning Shows, and more....

Saturday 14 July 2012

Mangoes – (The interview) – Review

Review of Mangoes – (The interview) Review


Cast:Adeel Suhrwardy, Maha Warsi, Khurram Suhrwardy, Jessica Siegner, Anokhi Dalvi

Directed by Khurram Suhrwardy

Written By Adeel & Khurram Suhrwardy




As we saw in Episode 2, there wasn’t much of Sami in it. But this episode was mainly about Sami and his efforts to find a good job. He goes around for interviews and meets up with Tracy and an old rival. All of them pretty much have interviews at the same place and each one of them seems to return disappointed. Asha missed her Psychology exam because of Daadi. We also see how Sami is now feeling frustrated for not being able to get a job.


I felt really sad for Sami. It was normal for him to get depressed and frustrated after trying so hard. And he kept wondering about why he’s not getting a job. He said that just because he is ‘brown’, everyone expects him to be good at computers. It forces him to think that no one is hiring him because he is ‘brown’. Asha helps Sami look at things in a different way and comforts him. I really loved that part. I was, from the beginning looking forward to chemistry between all the people living in Sami’s house. I really want them to become great friends.


I loved the part where Rakay explained what Daadi and her friend were talking about. I think his predictions were pretty accurate lol. Wow! He has 5 khalas! That’s a lot. I loved his dialogue “Ab tumhe pata hai na ke main yahan kyun escape ker kay aaya hoon”


I liked Tracy’s part so far and I hope to see more of her as well. I was also hoping for Mark to show up. I am sure we’ll get to see more of them :)


I really liked today’s episode. It didn’t have much comedy or anything but we got to see a more emotional side of the problems students face in North America. The actors are really great, I really like Adeel’s performance in this episode. He is actually doing a great job. I think I love everything about Mangoes; the direction, the story, the actors, everything! All the actors have really good Chemistry. I will be looking forward to more :)