Watch Pakistani Dramas, Talk shows, News Videos, Morning Shows, and more....

Thursday 12 July 2012

Review of Meray Dard Ko Zuban Miley by HUM TV Episode 3

Review of Meray Dard Ko Zuban Miley by HUM TV Episode 3


Writer:Bushra Ansari

Director:Adnan Ahmed

Production: Moomal Productions

Cast:Bushra Ansari,Serwat Gillani,Behroz Sabzwari,Alishba yousaf,Lubna Aslam,Khalid Anum,Shehryar Munawar,Rija Ali




I will be honest. I was not really enthusiastic about watching the third episode of MDKJZM after seeing the preview last week – for the sheer personal and very painful reason that the visuals (at least in the promo) brought back the traumatic memories that I have been trying to erase from my grey matter for the past three and a half years. It’s the horror and fear of waking up and seeing three masked men in your bedroom, brandishing a gun at you and your spouse, demanding to know where you have “hidden” your jewellery and why it is so less, going through all your possessions and taking away every last asset you own. Somehow, I was sure Zakia and her family will be going through exactly that – with the added heroics of Urooj – and I felt I’d rather skip the whole thing. But come Saturday and I found myself in front of the laptop at 8:00 pm, loading Hum TV’s Live TV only to get a “no signal” in return. Sigh!


Anyway, so when I finally got around to watching it later, I was extremely relieved to note that the episode at least started on a cheerful note – the interaction of the two families, which is always so amazingly done that it brings a smile to your face. This time, it was the parting wave to Amna to Urooj, and the latter’s expressions that made me go all “awwwwww”. As I noted in my previous review, Amna and Urooj share an awesome chemistry, and I just cannot wait to see more of their scenes in the subsequent episodes.


Kamran, the evil brother-in-law of Zakiya, is apparently more evil than we would like to believe. For some reason, his blacker than black character is not really making sense – whenever characters such as these are shown, I always wonder they are the way they are. I think in this case, he is simply jealous of Abdur-Rehman and Zakiya’s success (though really, he seems to have as big a house and as lavish a lifestyle!). The way Kamran sneaked into Zakiya’s room and humiliated his wife had me gritting my teeth and wondering when we would see less of Kamran and more of Amna/Urooj and Junaid/Arifa.


The not-so-awaited scene came all too soon, and while I tried to forward most of it, I did raise my eyebrows at least at two points. First and foremost, it is highly unusual for such “intruders” to leave their faces uncovered. They usually cover them so as to remain unidentifiable. Secondly, and most importantly, they never ask for cheques as they can easily be traced.


Apart from that and overall, it was again an amazing episode! Looking forward to next week already!


Written by Drama Buff (dramabuff.dp@gmail.com)